I Mohammed Nizam Uddin
Self taught Frelancer Programmer,Web Deginer,Developer,Digital Marketer Have 9yrs experience.I have Experience in WordPress theme development,Plugin development,Joomla template design,Php laravel,Cogigniter,
Have following Experience:
- Have strong knowledge in custom post type, meta box, custom taxonomy, hook, filter, Short Code and possible experience in custom post plugins like Advanced Custom Field plugin, Toolset Plugin (Views, toolset), Visual Composer
- Strong knowledge in database using MySQL.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have worked on multiple projects individually or as a part of the team.
- Extra-ordinary debugging skills. Extensive knowledge in WordPress.
- Extensive knowledge in Bootstrap framework.
- Have the ability to handle an entire project. End to end development is required: design, develop, test, and fix bugs. This role also requires a strong knowledge of integrating third party applications.
- Have a strong background in complex, and object-oriented PHP development tasks.
- Digital Marketing:
• 9 years experience in a similar roles (SEO and Digital Marketing)
• A proven track record of managing large digital marketing projects for a range of clients
• A strong working knowledge of the overall digital marketing mix – Email, SEO, PPC, Content, Social & Affiliates
• Experience of creating successful digital marketing campaigns across all channels
• Strong team management and organizational skills
• Experience of managing large budgets and working with major global clients
• A good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and CMS systems, including Word Press
• Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• A good working knowledge of the latest Google Analytics and Google Adwords
• A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
• Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
• Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
Facebook,Youtube and Social Medial Marketing